Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Project: Security system initially with home automation and lighting control
A customer hoping to fully integrate a security system into their home and make it more secure than ever approached us but they also wanted to know what other services we offered in which their brand new extension and refurb would benefit from.
After visiting the property and undergoing a full, free consultation the customer decided on the following:
- Multi-Room Audio including the pool, gym and garden
- MMS2 Autonomic music server
- Sonance in ceiling speakers
- Full Dahua security system
- 4k video distribution
- RTI control system with 2 KX 7" in wall touch screens and the ability to control lighting, heating, Multi-Room audio, appliances and security
- C-BUS lighting control system
- EDLT light switches
- iPad wall docks
- IP based gate entry system
- LED strip lighting in pool area
- All Collingwood lighting throughout
Although our customer was excited for all of the home automation features – they made it very clear that security was their number one priority and we fully integrated the high-end security system into their brand new home automation system. Everything can be controlled from one devices and works perfectly with all the other aspects of the home.
This home has been fully refurbished throughout and is back on the market.